Rags V Villa

Shit goalkeeping by Freidl for 2 of the goals,typical he's normally solid.
I'll be slated for saying this but i wish we had the same determination and desire as Utd.

in fairness, they got the third goal within the first three minutes of stoppage time so I dont think the 'lucky c*nts got 5 minutes' argument is valid

Jimbo said:
in fairness, they got the third goal within the first three minutes of stoppage time so I dont think the 'lucky c*nts got 5 minutes' argument is valid

1. there really should have been no more than 1 minute of injury time
2. seeing the 5 minutes come up gave the players and crowd a boost

Project said:
Jimbo said:

refs generally add 3 minutes for every match. I would agree that the added time was a boost though

no one mentioned the fact villa never got a throwin when evra let it run out which then led to the goal

disgusting

Jimbo said:
Project said:
Jimbo said:

refs generally add 3 minutes for every match. h

No they don't.

I think 3 is the accepted time if there has been an injury in the game. But you often see 1 or 2 minutes shown.

Sky loved every single minute of that. The cameraman getting that stuffy little shit to kiss the camera then give him a thumbs up was shocking. Sky even managed to piss me off before the game. The football league trophy final, okay, some people think it's pointless, but, that game was unbelievable and full of great goals. It went to extra time, and Sky moved the live game to Sky Sports Extra, so they could talk for 30 minutes about United! It might not sound such a big deal, but I'm sure it fucked a lot of people off who were watching that game, that Sky would rather talk about the Scummy fucked up twats that are United, rather than let us watch what was a thrilling game.

Tyler, the commentator, was loving the last few minutes of the game. He was well aware of the way that the title race was all Sky's now. The 'exclusive' footage of Gerrard kissing the camera obviouslly had to be matched with a scream when United scored and a kiss of the camera from the winner. Who'd bet against both pieces of footage being used over and over and over again by Sky to promote themselves and ultimately shag the face of Fergie and his team of fucktards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.