Rags V Villa..

des hardi said:
cookster said:
Robbie is one of the only pundits who says it "as is"

Former Manchester United schoolboy and Wales international Robbie Savage at Old Trafford for BBC Radio 5 live: "Why has the referee stopped the game then, after allowing a Manchester United attack? If it's a head injury he should stop the game straightaway. Why stop it at the point where United give the ball away?"
yeah he is due another punch into the back of his head by some scumbag rag at the swamp!

well done robbie!
does anyone know if ryan taylor has any thoughts on it?

ban-mcfc said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
ban-mcfc said:
fucking furious mate, spending my own hard earned money all season and getting conned, fucking conned.

i'm so fucking angry and i don't even know what to do about it.

Deep breath mate....think of our kids(if you have any) I just gave my little girl a big cuddle..Fuck the rags,I despise them.We all know its rigged mate....

don't have any, going for a walk with my dog to the shop.

fuck this shit off.

Have some matey-certainly gives you some perspective blue.....never forget-better dead than red

Blue2112 said:
Ive gotta stop screaming expletives at the tv, its just not worth it.

Turn it off :-) Tiger Woods on the Xbox is relaxing the fuck out of me...

They were always going to win this one. Next week will be different against Everton, assuming Moyes doesn't spread his cheeks for his auld pal.

I was expecting United to win this as Villa are dog shit but I just checked now and cannot believe they have been awarded yet ANOTHER fucking bent penalty at home. Isn't that about 3 or 4 home games in a row now United have been awarded bent penalties. It's corrupt as fuck. We could dick United 10-0 and it wouldn't matter one bit because the refs will ensure they win all their remaining games. Young deserves a career ending leg break.

der bomber28 said:
Maybe this is what Bobby is alluding to, with his "it's uniteds title" comments. Forget the points difference, we just cant compete with cheating cunts.
Someone from city should have the balls to say it how it is regarding these cheating refs

MOTD's Steve Wilson at Old TraffordHALF-TIMEMan Utd 2-0 Aston Villa

"I'm sure Sir Alex Ferguson felt that Manchester United needed to put in performance and they certainly have. Wayne Rooney scored with a penalty after Ciaran Clark fouled Ashley Young and the second goal was a catalogue of errors by Aston Villa from which United profited."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.