Sgoater said:
FERG.jpg

Is that a commode..?

lol, "squeaky bum time", eh Fergie?

blueplan said:
blumoonrises said:
Is that a commode..?

Shell-shocked!

"I saw the look on the faces of the United players and they were in a state of shock and anger. It was like they couldn't believe what we had done to them, and I'm sure that will have had an impact on them psychologically."

MVB

stunned,so funny.lol.

Apparently Wooney has burst a blood vessel below his ankle. Guessing that sounds more serious than it actually is?

Halfpenny said:
Apparently Wooney has burst a blood vessel below his ankle. Guessing that sounds more serious than it actually is?

I wouldn't believe a word that twat (bacon chops) says....he thinks he's on a par with Hannibal Lecter with his mind games, feckin piss up Gerry.

I bet Nani can still hear the Lahm scream!!!!

Petetheblu said:
Halfpenny said:
I wouldn't believe a word that twat (bacon chops) says....he thinks he's on a par with Hannibal Lecter with his mind games, feckin piss up Gerry.

I bet Nani can still hear the Lahm scream!!!!
quote="bannblue"]
blueplan said:
blumoonrises said:
Is that a commode..?

Shell-shocked!

"I saw the look on the faces of the United players and they were in a state of shock and anger. It was like they couldn't believe what we had done to them, and I'm sure that will have had an impact on them psychologically."

MVB

stunned,so funny.lol.[/quote]

Silence of the Lahm?

Halfpenny said:

difficult to tell. from reading a couple of pages, it's the classic complication of over exerting a damaged ankle. in theory it makes the swelling worse, yet decreases the flow of blood to the injured area, so it might well slow the recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.