Rags vs Dippers

Liverpool don't even look like scoring, they really are poor. If Dalglish doesn't spend, nothing will change.

alera said:
Once and for all can people accept torres legs have gone injuries have done for him. He's not the player he was and never will be now. He's not a top player anymore gone the way of Owen no more talk of us signing him. Ever.

I tend to agree with this. He'll have the good spell every now & then which will convince some that he's back to his best, but I can't see him ever doing it consistently again.

alera said:
Once and for all can people accept torres legs have gone injuries have done for him. He's not the player he was and never will be now. He's not a top player anymore gone the way of Owen no more talk of us signing him. Ever.

Agree with that, looks now like he's finished. Awful attitude too.

Rags are shit tbh this game bored the shit out of me. We got slagged for a decent point at arsenal this game has been dire. They can only beat the worst Liverpool side I have ever seen with 10 men without their best player by 1 penalty that should never have been given. They have been so jammy this season really have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.