Rags vs. Rangers (Merged)

Re: Old purple face not taking rangers seriously

Like to see Weiss come on in the dying minutes and get a winner, then lift his shirt to show a City one underneath...

Re: Dirty Reds vs. Rangers tonight

i see skies of blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The OP is a disgrace of the highest order and should be banned for even suggesting such a dilemma.

The non-intelligence of fellow blues never ceases to amaze me.

Aside from the fact one side of my family are Gers and I have had the pleasure of going up and taking in Ibrox on various occasions, there is no basis for hatred against this club.

A few hundred morons out of half a million pissed up jocks, and suddenly they are hated.

Hatred is a strong emotion, usually rooted in knowledge of the subject.

Hence I will go to my fooking grave wanting United to lose every bastard game and wait for the day Bin Laden gets it right.

Dilemma, my arse.

Come on Gers, even though they will lose by at least four.

Fair enough mate.

Just starting a light hearted discussion, after all, this is a discussion board and we all have our opinions!

My own personal opinion, having lived, studied and worked in Scotland for a number of years, was that the Rangers fans were the worst I came across. A selfish, arrogant, ignorant, moaning bunch of fans who thought the world revolved around them. They expected everything to go their way and were pathologically incapable of accepting when they lost fair and square, an awful lot like those over at Old Trafford. The Club weren't much better in my opinion either. The Celtic fans I met were more open and understanding, much more tolerant of everything and happy to accept the defeats when they came. Maybe it was just the social circles I inhabited?

The events of the UEFA cup final in Manchester only add to what I've experienced, and do not form the sole basis of my dislike towards them. Not that I don't agree that all clubs have their good and bad elements, City included. Everyone has clubs they like and don't like. A lot of older fans quote Leeds and Millwall as being the clubs they hate, probably from their experiences of the old hooligan days of the 70s and roughhouse tactics, but sadly that is before my time and I have no frame of reference. I just don't understand my Dad's hatrid towards them...

I repeat the point I made earlier, I'm an open minded fan of football. I absolutely hate United with a passion, always have, always will, but there's only one team in the world I hate more than them and that's Rangers....

I agree with you (OP that is) I hope United put 10 past them to remind our Jock friends that winning their league counts for FA.

If the stadium were to collapse at the end . . even better

i hope rangers batter them,then the fans pull the ground down....can't see it though..<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:34 pm --<br /><br />shit,yeah,forgot about vlad......it would be great for him to score...

SPIDERBOY said:
i hope rangers batter them,then the fans pull the ground down....can't see it though..

Hope your right. not a rangers fan in the slightest but hope they shag the reds tonight. Come on Vladimir show us what were missing

Re: Dirty Reds vs. Rangers tonight

Do you remember the hats you used to get, City one side, Rangers the other?

What's the link?

Re: Vladimir Weiss

No. Naismith and Lafferty on the flanks. I'd like to see him come on later to stretch their defence though.

Mikey77 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
i hope rangers batter them,then the fans pull the ground down....can't see it though..

Hope your right. not a rangers fan in the slightest but hope they shag the reds tonight. Come on Vladimir show us what were missing

just said on ssn,rangers 18/1 to win....obviously bookies can't see it either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.