Rags vs. Rangers (Merged)

BlueDean said:
That bad they wouldn't replay it, but bluedean has skyplus, tibia and fibia broke, was a bad one, find it hard to feel bad for any rag tho

I did the same pal. Very bad break that one. He's a decent winger & they're defo going to be without for at least the rest of this season.

Who the fuck do Sky think they are? Censoring what I can and cannot watch now.Show me the replay I will decide whether I want to see it or not! Big brother gone feckin mad!

Silvercloud said:
BlueDean said:
That bad they wouldn't replay it, but bluedean has skyplus, tibia and fibia broke, was a bad one, find it hard to feel bad for any rag tho

I did the same pal. Very bad break that one. He's a decent winger & they're defo going to be without for at least the rest of this season.

Yeah can't see him playing for a while. Will be interested to see what whiskey nose has to say about rangers tactics after he basically licked smiths arse before the game. Here's hoping wooney suffers a similar fate to valencia

BlueDean said:
Silvercloud said:

Yeah can't see him playing for a while. Will be interested to see what whiskey nose has to say about rangers tactics after he basically licked smiths arse before the game. Here's hoping wooney suffers a similar fate to valencia

dont like to see an injury like that but i would drink to rooney getting one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.