Ragugee's

Why Always Ste

Anyone else noticed people in your area who have converted to City in recent times?
I've noticed alot more City shirts knocking about these days but what is also significant is the amount of lads I grew up with who just a few years back would be wearing Rag/Liverpool shirts - are now wearing City shirts.

They are of course free to wear whatever they want but one does ask - Are you happy with this club we've supported for however long taking on all these refugee's who can no longer find glory from their old clubs and have seeked migration on a Etihad flight.

I'm not racist or anything ;)

There's going to be an increase in City shirts, simply due to our success, either new converts, fence sitters, and the new found sense of pride in their club, not to mention the shirts getting better!!!

If any of the adult rags I know started "supporting" city, I'd do everything I could to make the experience as humiliating and uncomfortable for them as possible! You can't just switch allegiance! What sort of fucking moron does that?

Well I've noticed people doing this, lol... in particular on Social Networks where people tend to be friends with past work colleagues, ex school friends and the rest of it.
I can understand a few people who've rarely been interested in football previously now attaching themselves to City but I've also noticed people who I recall wearing say a Liverpool shirt at the gym and a few years later wearing a City shirt (lol)

It isn't just our club though, it's a sign of the times, this multi sports channel society where we can watch football everyday without leaving our homes.
One neighbour of mine, he used to have Arsenal stickers on his car, would wear shirts, jackets, the lot... past few years he's been wearing Bayern Munich merchandise, regularly wearing Bayern shirts... and he's English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.