Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking covering for Llanas cross. Showed no determination,do or die effort to get there.

Not on his own though,this team,like last years,lacks the intensity,mentality,ruthlessness to be an elite winning machine.

Sterling should be the one setting the example with his youth, pace & ambition.particularily in front of the river rat vermin.

If that commitment & match awareness isn't there now at the age of 22,after 4 years in the PL & International team you have to wonder.

Btw......get a proper hair cut Razza,youre inviting ridicule you don't need !!

Tried hard but let the boo boys get to him and was ultimately useless. A bit like Barry whenever we played Villa. Would've been nice if he'd got the equalizer.
Not sure I agree with that. He was the only constant we had yesterday and acquitted himself well all game despite the relentless booing from the scouse muppets.

Shocking covering for Llanas cross. Showed no determination,do or die effort to get there.

Not on his own though,this team,like last years,lacks the intensity,mentality,ruthlessness to be an elite winning machine.

Sterling should be the one setting the example with his youth, pace & ambition.particularily in front of the river rat vermin.

If that commitment & match awareness isn't there now at the age of 22,after 4 years in the PL & International team you have to wonder.

Ridiculous post.

I thought he kept at it yesterday despite it not really happening, didn't feel he shied away.

I think the continuous booing by the scousers is fuckin pathetic, move on you fuckin grief monkeys. Was he a greedy bastard when they knicked him from QPR? Like then he has simply moved into a club with better prospects . Hate Liverpool fans very possibly more than Rags!

Complete and utter nonsense. If anyone is to blame it's the joke that is Pablo Zabaleta.

Our best attacker yesterday..although that's not much of a compliment. He tried and tried but didn't have the nous or ability to give a makeshift left back anything to worry about. Is not and never will be real top quality.

I thought he kept at it yesterday despite it not really happening, didn't feel he shied away.

I think the continuous booing by the scousers is fuckin pathetic, move on you fuckin grief monkeys. Was he a greedy bastard when they knicked him from QPR? Like then he has simply moved into a club with better prospects . Hate Liverpool fans very possibly more than Rags!

Raheem was greedy for moving to us, but Milner's increased wage and signing-on fee were A-ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.