Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad first touch to Aguero (for his first) for a player the know fuck alls on here were saying has such a shit touch, ey?

I think the issue with Sterling has been that nobody had been willing to change up his positioning. Hodgson followed Rodgers methods, playing right foot left side, but trying to make him play make from there.

Ridiculous.

It hasn't been groundbreaking to put him on his right foot on the RIGHT side.

Just took someone to do the obvious...

Not a bad first touch to Aguero (for his first) for a player the know fuck alls on here were saying has such a shit touch, ey?

I've been waiting for you to gloat ;)

Amazing what a good manager can do. Recognising and utilising individuals strengths and weaknesses is all part of management, something Hodgson and Pellegrini both fail miserably at.

I think the issue with Sterling has been that nobody had been willing to change up his positioning. Hodgson followed Rodgers methods, playing right foot left side, but trying to make him play make from there.

Ridiculous.

It hasn't been groundbreaking to put him on his right foot on the RIGHT side.

Just took someone to do the obvious...
Screamed this all last season.

I don't think he meant that, it was actually a bad touch imo.

Glad he's shoving the criticism down people's necks know, hope he treats himself to a new sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.