Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see him in form and contributing. But still early days yet, and he has much tougher tests to come.

Promising signs though, and really nice to see the kid catch a break or two.

Brilliant again tonight and my MotM once more.

The little back-heel to set up Merlin's goal was out of this world.

Pep's influence is obviously working wonders for the lad and he's playing as well now as he was in the first few weeks of last season.

Raheem Sterling has the world at his feet and with Pep's tuition and guidance, he really could become one of the best around.

What people forget about Sterling is that he was one of our top 2 or 3 players in the Champions League last season.

MotM away at Sevilla and Kiev, while scoring two goals, including a brilliant second, to put us top of the group.

We probably wouldn't even have got to the semi without his efforts.

Sterling one side and Sane the other will be great to watch with there pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different player in the 2 games we've seen already, looks like the shackles of last season have been taken off and he's just been told to go out there and have a go. In the last 2 games he must have taken more players on than he did in the whole of last season, looks like he's going to beat his man every time. MOTM in both games so far in my opinion

I'll put my hands up and say I don't rate him. He is doing very well. He needs to build on it. Give us a performance like that against utd or Liverpool. Well done to the lad. Keep building on it

I honestly don't understand that. He did it against us when he was a Liverpool player in our title winning season and we were better than both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.