Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair here, I asked Meeesh a question, he was just answering it. He wasn't having a go.

To be fair here, I asked Meeesh a question, he was just answering it. He wasn't having a go.
I agree. There is a funny symmetry between Meesh's view on Sterling and Karen's response to Meesh's views though.

Both have an over the top reaction to what they emotionally don't like. Meesh to Sterling's misses, and Karen to Meesh's discussion about Sterling's misses. :)

Can't remember many times where we so obviously were missing a player.

How many times did we need one more player in the box?

How many times did the ball fall to empty space in the box around the penalty spot where Sterling just always picks it up?

How many of those balls that just evaded Aguero tonight have we seen Sterling prod home after coming in at the far post behind Kun?

We missed him so much today, I'm not sure why we couldnt even find a space for him on the bench despite the extra rest- Walker also got the extended break - but let's hope.it pays dividends later in the season in the CL.

Yep we missed Raz tonight but we need him fresh for other competitions and we had enough attacking players who could of finished the job (but failed).

Can't remember many times where we so obviously were missing a player.

How many times did we need one more player in the box?

How many times did the ball fall to empty space in the box around the penalty spot where Sterling just always picks it up?

How many of those balls that just evaded Aguero tonight have we seen Sterling prod home after coming in at the far post behind Kun?

We missed him so much today, I'm not sure why we couldnt even find a space for him on the bench despite the extra rest- Walker also got the extended break - but let's hope.it pays dividends later in the season in the CL.

And yes,you are about to hear me say this,and I can't believe it myself,but I agree with every fucking word of that

His value just doubled. One of our most important players.
It's like clockwork, you just have to wait till his not there and people see why he was so good for us. It's like dejavu with some of our fans. They can't see greatness until it's missing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.