Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling, quite rightly, got good reviews tonight all round and I looked at the BBC ratings after he came off which showed him at 6.80 which is OK. I have just looked again about an hour later and he has been reduced to 5.79 even though he has not been on the pitch......you just gotta laugh.

Huge mistake to take him off tonight. Kane did nothing and his lack of movement was evident as Croatia built up. Fact is though England do not have a chance when we rely on Henderson to pick a final pass. Roll on 2020 when Phil Foden could very well make his mark. Raheem caused them a whole world of worry and should have stayed on.

Huge mistake to take him off tonight. Kane did nothing and his lack of movement was evident as Croatia built up. Fact is though England do not have a chance when we rely on Henderson to pick a final pass. Roll on 2020 when Phil Foden could very well make his mark. Raheem caused them a whole world of worry and should have stayed on.

Saved me the trouble of typing this out. Agree with every word.

Take a bow Raheem !

He was good. Just need an assist or goal but he was so threatening today. Those runs he made always keeping the defenders on their toes. He was the furthest forward in the first half. Always waiting to be an outlet with his speed and positioning.

When he went off, all the momentum left. Proud of Raheem.

I don’t see why Foden and Sancho should not be called up now for the next tournament.

Absolutely gutted to see England out tonight but it showed how good raheem is. As soon as he went off the threat went and I think all the media and the sheep who followed the ****s are actually catching on. Well played tonight raheem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.