Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on his talk with @sterling7: “Raheem is one of the reasons we have done what we have done, but in the first half he did not play well. He lost easy balls. Everybody can improve, I’m the first one who can, I ask staff to push me.”

Only if Kane is struck down by God.
The Danes (being funded by the Dutch) are on it.

ab0e9bb0b32558a4db572fc7f63a4284.gif

Pep Guardiola on his talk with @sterling7: “Raheem is one of the reasons we have done what we have done, but in the first half he did not play well. He lost easy balls. Everybody can improve, I’m the first one who can, I ask staff to push me.”

With 25 goals this season how far is he now behind Jordan Ibe - can’t be too far and Pep will keep pushing Raheem to improve ; )

Looked like his goal, don't see why that GDS isn't shown.

Ah well, just a little less boiled piss then.

It totally looks like he's kicked it before it fully crosses the line. For some strange reason there were no replays showing the goal-line technology. Has anyone seen it? Or are there other pictures confirming that it was Jesus' goal? If it was to be recredited to Raheem then it would be another piece of history

sterling7: “No one’s made a big deal out of [the treble]. If another team had done it, a lot more would have been made out of the team, or out of the individuals...”

”Even last year when we won the league with 100 points, it wasn’t really highlighted in a way where I felt it was right... People [need to] understand it’s not easy - the teams that we’re playing against, the managers that set up against us.”

Last week, Republic of Ireland international James McClean hit out at the football authorities for their lack of action to the abuse he has received in England.

"They are a bunch of cowards the footballing authorities, a bunch of hypocrites. Sterling is this and that, a hero and getting awards. What I get week-in, week-out, compared to what he’s got one week, one game? For the last seven, eight years there hasn’t been a word," the Derryman declared.

Last week, Republic of Ireland international James McClean hit out at the football authorities for their lack of action to the abuse he has received in England.

"They are a bunch of cowards the footballing authorities, a bunch of hypocrites. Sterling is this and that, a hero and getting awards. What I get week-in, week-out, compared to what he’s got one week, one game? For the last seven, eight years there hasn’t been a word," the Derryman declared.
Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.