Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a world-class player in my opinion but fails to be recognised as such because of the bitterness that is in the British game. In any other country, turning in these performances week after week, he would be considered among the very best.

He is a world-class player in my opinion but fails to be recognised as such because of the bitterness that is in the British game. In any other country, turning in these performances week after week, he would be considered among the very best.
To be fair when he does stuff like buy his Mum a house or has the temerity to eat breakfast it is hard to like such a person.

Magnificent performance. I love watching us when he and Sane play. They almost have a telepathic understanding and today Aguero and Silva linked it up magically. It was a 10/10 performance from Sterling today for me.

Right up there with his best performance for the club that today. Can't remember him ever being as keen to get at the defenders as he was. Improving by the week!

Right up there with his best performance for the club that today. Can't remember him ever being as keen to get at the defenders as he was. Improving by the week!
Lets hope he plays like that next week cause if he does along with the rest of the boys will rip the rags a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.