Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about confidence for Raheem internationally .its about not playing in a team with gifted midfielders.... Dier and Henderson,Ali and Lingard.
There's a lot of that for sure - but in the national side, I've never seen Sterling dribble at an opponent with such confidence that he displays lately while playing with City.

For sure, City's players enhance his game - but I think too that Pep and/or surrounding players boosts his confidence.

There's a lot of that for sure - but in the national side, I've never seen Sterling dribble at an opponent with such confidence that he displays lately while playing with City.

For sure, City's players enhance his game - but I think too that Pep and/or surrounding players boosts his confidence.
Absolutely this. It helps when the fans in the stadium are actually willing you on to succeed I'd suppose.

"City are smashing the record fee for an English player to buy hope and potential from the candle-smoking persona of a donkeys years old mediocre club and with zero Premier League titles to their name."

Corrected

Absolutely this. It helps when the fans in the stadium are actually willing you on to succeed I'd suppose.
And when a team full of talented individuals work tirelessly at a passing game which seeks to bring wide players into positions where they isolate the opposing full back in a 1v 1 ..in dangerous areas....makes a big difference. .Dier Henderson and Jesse Lingard just cannot match the approach play of our midfield.

That's an amazing article, - thanks for the reminder and link.

"Manchester United's £52.7m outlay on guaranteed class looks brilliant business compared to City's ludicrous Sterling splurge" is the title of the article, and Dillon (the author) is referring to Darmian, Schweinsteiger and Morgan Schneiderlin.

Funny as hell.
It's a fantastic article. Has genuinely made my morning reading that.

That's an amazing article, - thanks for the reminder and link.

"Manchester United's £52.7m outlay on guaranteed class looks brilliant business compared to City's ludicrous Sterling splurge" is the title of the article, and Dillon (the author) is referring to Darmian, Schweinsteiger and Morgan Schneiderlin.

Funny as hell.

What's brilliant is that only one of those players he's mentioned are still at United, and even so Jose wants him out!

I'd love him to score against United. For the amount of goals he scores I still think he needs a goal in one of these big games to push him on even further. After that a winner against Liverpool would do. After the chances missed in this game last year it would do him the world of good to score against them, he already has two against De Gea (one being world class) for England. He looks amazing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.