Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he scores in a win on Sunday, well on the way to POTY

The RDAHMeedya and the herds of sheep it drags behind would have twenty candidates ahead of Raheem. Raheem left the Dippers, although St. Jamie of Carragher has recognised the improvement, so he is eternally damned. Raheem will be unlikely to receive an award, as David Silva as been overlooked as the voters, panels, have seen 'much better stuff' elsewhere!

The RDAHMeedya and the herds of sheep it drags behind would have twenty candidates ahead of Raheem. Raheem left the Dippers, although St. Jamie of Carragher has recognised the improvement, so he is eternally damned. Raheem will be unlikely to receive an award, as David Silva as been overlooked as the voters, panels, have seen 'much better stuff' elsewhere!

They'll use the newest line, "he'd be nothing outside of that City side without Pep"

Carragher hasn't just recognised it he has sung his praises highly. I was taken aback to the lengths of his praise. Credit where it is due. I pointed out on here though with Silva (who is my favourite player to play for us and most talented) that other than 2017 he hasn't been our player of the year. We can't moan about him being ignored when he has been ignored by ourselves in terms of awards.

In terms of Sterling he will have no chance of winning the award, not for footballing reasons sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.