#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all well and good whilst we are still picking up the points.

Exactly, if his performances are still shit when we're losing them then drop him. I just think he's reached a point now where even when he's playing badly he's likely to pick up a goal or make the difference. The only other player I can think of in the squad like that is Sergio.

Personally i think sterling the past few games has been very poor! Back to his old self where he just runs into trouble and finishing isnt how it has been for a while i think he should be rested in the next few games and maybe give jesus a bit more time with him playing st along side agero maybe

Personally i think sterling the past few games has been very poor! Back to his old self where he just runs into trouble and finishing isnt how it has been for a while i think he should be rested in the next few games and maybe give jesus a bit more time with him playing st along side agero maybe
Yeah I agree back to his old self scoring and assisting and pressing and being a fucking great player.

I said Bernardo should start ahead of him as LW, but many suggested that Sterling should since he is the best winger City have.

I am big fan of Sterling as RW, OK with him as CF, but not a big fan when he plays on the left regardless of how many goals does he score there.
so if he scores 30 goals this season from the left wing it is a poor decision to play him there?

He was having a mare,if sane had been on the bench i think he might have ben subbed,as it was he played through it,
I said nasty, not critical. Someone called him a dick head in the thread. This is the best English player in the world we are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.