#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has developed into a world class player (and person). Guardiola has been instrumental in his development. He seems to be getting better and better every season. Would not surprise me if he’s shortlisted next year for Balon D’or.

Was hoping to see Raz run at and skin people again tonight on the right but he's carried on as he has the last few months on the left. He's constantly turned back whenever he's had space or a one on one.

Was hoping to see Raz run at and skin people again tonight on the right but he's carried on as he has the last few months on the left. He's constantly turned back whenever he's had space or a one on one.
He's playing Right Wing for England, he has swapped to the left every noe and then.

This whole idea that he is better in the right than left has to stop and is a poor excuse for his performance.

If he isnt playing well I can tell you 100% that it has nothing to do with his default position.

He's playing Right Wing for England, he has swapped to the left every noe and then.

This whole idea that he is better in the right than left has to stop and is a poor excuse for his performance.

If he isnt playing well I can tell you 100% that it has nothing to do with his default position.
think he is playing ok at jogging pace in a dead rubber.

think he is playing ok at jogging pace in a dead rubber.
Didn't mean specifically he is playing bad in THIS game ( but I can see why you think that, wasnt clear)

More that if he is playing poor, position has nothing to do with it

I think Chelsea had done their homework well. They had 3 very experienced players on that side of the pitch and that didn’t help. Mendy playing absolutely shite in the first half didn’t help either.

I would prefer him to have a free role to be honest but can’t see that happening

Was hoping sterling would get some support tonight after Liverpool & Gomez fiasco but zero sterling chants during the entire game.

Poor atmosphere again tonight :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.