#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem Sterling is the best winger in the league. If he can ever knock that finishing issue on the head he could seriously be the heir to the Messi/Ronaldo duopoly

20 Premier League goals is a major milestone for our Raz.

A world class winger.

99 goals for us now in 5 seasons. If he stays here another 5 we could be looking at over 200 goals. I think Sergios record will be safe but still be a massive achievement for him to break 200 for a winger who does look like bambi sometimes

@Gary James Do you know where Sterling is now in our all time top scorers list? I know he's 36 off Fred Tilson and Billy Gillespie in joint 9th but can't find any lists that go beyond the top 10.
By my calculations he is 17th, 6 goals behind Goater and 1 ahead of David White who he leaped over this week. David Silva is (I think - I need to check my maths) is 27th, one goal behind Niall Quinn. We need both to score in the CL of course!

By my calculations he is 17th, 6 goals behind Goater and 1 ahead of David White who he leaped over this week. David Silva is (I think - I need to check my maths) is 27th, one goal behind Niall Quinn. We need both to score in the CL of course!

Interestingly Raheem is only 3 appearances behind Niall Quinn

Posted this on his Instagram story, very sweet

r8R7vrw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.