#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling’s attitude actually stinks in these recent interviews. City and Pep made him really. If his form vanishes, he plays less it’s that simple and it’s the same for every player. If he hasn’t got the fight in him to deal with Mahrez and Phil playing better then him, then he can leave.

Started 31 out of 38 in the season just finished.
That really sounds to me like a player who is not playing often.

Do you know what would get you to play more Raheem lad? Improve your first touch, be more decisive when in on goal, stop missing ridiculous sitters, and when you get into a great position in the box stop this habit of stopping dead to let the defenders get back before fucking up the chance.
Now you'd one decent game against Croatia, that hardly makes you a world class player again (if you ever were), now away and enjoy the rest of the Euros and stop these snidey interviews.

Rant over (and i've been one of his biggest fans on here)

we watch him do that every week at city. Clueless runs around , gets confused about what to do, he has options so he throws himself over.
I think this epitomizes Sterling. Has to keep his head on the ball to coordinate his foot movement so has no or little peripheral vision to see what's going on about him.

Phil and Kev are great examples of not needing to spot the ball all the time as they instinctively know where it is and can therefore see a much bigger playing field.

Turning into RAWK this thread. On there they regularly slag off City/Pep/players based on shit in the media that is always quoted out of context and designed to twist and create a story. We have a media agenda thread based on the same thing FFS.

Now many are happy doing the same on a city forum on a city player. It's fucking bollocks. Hate on him as much as you like for his form/attributes etc but believing the headlines is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.