#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope he returns to form soon. The pivotal moment yesterday, which probably cost us the game was when he completely missed the target from 12 yards after Ferna's great run. He would bury that in training 9 times out of 10 so it must be confidence in front of goal when under pressure. Unfortunately as a front player that gets noticed a lot more than say Mendy who once again was shocking yesterday. Ultimately we lost yesterday because we rested our two main talisman and if they had played we'd of won and there would be less complaints about Raheem and others. Having said that if he wants a new contract he's not helping his cause much right now.

I came across this website with player wages across many sports:
According to them mcfc weekly salaries £k are approximately as follows:

KDB 350, Sterling 300, Sergio 230, Ferny & Bernardo 150, Gundo 140, Rodri 121, Mahrez & Laporte 120, Dias 115, Walker 110, Stones 100, Ake 92, Jesus & Mendy 90, Cancelo 80, Ederson 65, Torres & Steffan 46, Sandler 38, Carson 25, Zinc 20, Garcia 14, Foden 12

The highest earners at some other PL clubs:
Liverpool are Salah and Thiago at 200, VVD and Fermino at 180.

At United De Gea is 375, Pogba 290, Martial 250, Cavani 210, Rashford 200.

Chelsea's are Chilwell 190, Werner 170, Pulisic 159, Kepa 150, Azpilicueta 145, Kante 144.

Spur's are Bale 600, Kane & Ndombele 200, Son 140

Last edited:
I think they’ll find the money somehow or move someone else on.. Sterling for me has had a poor few Games his commitment and mentality is not in doubt for me. I feel pep could play him more on the left when he is playing central with a packed defence isn’t his best position. One thing is he will help us win an important game in one or two of our remaining games..
He has to get selected first and at the moment, that must be a concern for him.

"Without knowing why his form is so poor " do you think pep has an idea , if it wasnt for the contract talks and the dipper media saying he wants 400k and blues believing it then he wouldnt be getting this hassle

The same people are having fun on this thread , they have never accepted him, swayed i guess by the negative bullshit when he joined, they have there reasons but like i say having to much fun to ever leave the thread for five mins

We dont have any players that drop form but dont recover it , a lesson in there

I recall certain posters persistently panning Bravo. Having fun with every blunder. One even nicknamed him “Juliet”.

What’s the difference?

(For the record, I was also a fellow Bravo critic but that’s beside the point.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.