Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

I'm being led to believe that there was no trigger for Sterling's actions, that he just assaulted Gomes when he saw him following their spat on Sunday. Can't be right, can it?
Dipperpool Echo analysis of it right there chap.

I'm being led to believe that there was no trigger for Sterling's actions, that he just assaulted Gomes when he saw him following their spat on Sunday. Can't be right, can it?
My thoughts exactly...
Are we expected to believe that a player who has dealt with the most nasty and viscous abuse for 5 years without losing his cool, went for Gomez without provocation and had to be separated by team mates? Really? I suggest Gomez and others were taking the piss out of him and it got out of hand. Sterling has always been a target, a ‘figure of fun’ for some. Remember shit house Hazard publicly taken the piss. Raheem will be stronger than ever now.

And some people want Bodgers to replace Pep on here.

That **** started the drip feed of poison against the lad. He finally got on top of it and getting the plaudits he's always deserved. All of a sudden the knives are out for him again.

The club will be protecting one of their best assets to the hilt. Maybe some more media leaks about Scouse interference will appear now...

And some people want Bodgers to replace Pep on here.

That **** started the drip feed of poison against the lad. He finally got on top of it and getting the plaudits he's always deserved. All of a sudden the knives are out for him again.

The club will be protecting one of their best assets to the hilt. Maybe some more media leaks about Scouse interference will appear now...
Don’t hold your breath

Why am I not surprised that Raheem has got a 1 game ban from Gareth Southgate. This just goes to show that everyone is against us. The thing that should have happened is that both of them got a game ban or neither got a ban. The question is did Gareth get a phone call from a director or Jurgen Klopp from Liverpool, that ended with Raheem getting a 1 game ban.

The time has now come to fight fire with fire. The club should now publish everything it has on the saga about our scouting system being hacked by some from Liverpool. It also should publish the name of the said person involved in the alleged hacking. Let's now see what the press will make of it. Afteall we have kept quite about this for far to long.

State of this video. This is Liverpool fans at Anfield.

Difficult to believe. I think some journalists might be surprised. It wont surprise City fans.

Guy who made this couldn't possibly have put Liverpool fans in a worse light.

And you wonder why Sterling wasn't happy with Gomez playing up to this.

Last edited:
State of this video. This is Liverpool fans at Anfield.

Difficult to believe. I think some journalists might be surprised. It wont surprise City fans.

Guy who made this couldn't possibly have put Liverpool fans in a worse light.

And you wonder why Sterling wasn't happy with Gomez playing up to this.

Listened to about 30 seconds of that and it was enough.

Andy Dunn has broken ranks and really gone for southgate today,look at me i'm the england manager

He's right. I said as much that it was a "look at me" punishment this morning and I had not seen that piece.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.