Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Why am I not surprised that Raheem has got a 1 game ban from Gareth Southgate. This just goes to show that everyone is against us. The thing that should have happened is that both of them got a game ban or neither got a ban. The question is did Gareth get a phone call from a director or Jurgen Klopp from Liverpool, that ended with Raheem getting a 1 game ban.

The time has now come to fight fire with fire. The club should now publish everything it has on the saga about our scouting system being hacked by some from Liverpool. It also should publish the name of the said person involved in the alleged hacking. Let's now see what the press will make of it. Afteall we have kept quite about this for far to long.

Time to announce 500m annual sponsorship deal with Ski Jumping Association of Abu Dhabi and get there and buy Mbappe and Koulibali.

England's loss. And of course Liverpool fans are still mad at Sterling for leaving them and going SIX TIMES SIX TIMES even though Sterling did the domestic treble.

We should change the way that we dine in this country to accommodate them obviously.........
For a second
What in a canteen ?
For a second successive night tiny Joe Gomez is in a private ward with police officers on guard outside as he fights to recover from the stress of a vicious assault by Big Raz Sterling a well known 'heavy' from Cheshire.

Such is the concern for tiny Joe that his mother and sisters have been at his bedside continually since he sustained a scratch in the assault. His social worker who has had him in her care since he was 4, is at pains to stress he is a 'survivor' not a "victim' although tiny Joe's doctor says it is a clear case of DVS - Dipper Victimhood Syndrome.

Efforts have been made to locate tiny Joe's father for the candlelit vigil but it seems the father has not been since 9 months before
Baby Joe's birth.

An editorial in the daily mail said that such attacks were inevitable when little black men are given employment chances by dirty Arab oil states.

Meanwhile several legal firms in Liverpool famous for dealing with dodgy compo claims
are competing to represent tiny Joe on a no win no fee case. This no win no no fee case should not be confused with the arrangement between Liverpool fc and PiGMOL officials.

He must be a right soft **** that Gomez. If I was him I’d be embarrassed that somebody a foot smaller had started on me in the first place, never mind it being splashed all over the media on a non stop loop for 48 hrs.
Bet his bird fucks him off in the next few days.

He must be a right soft **** that Gomez. If I was him I’d be embarrassed that somebody a foot smaller had started on me in the first place, never mind it being splashed all over the media on a non stop loop for 48 hrs.
Bet his bird fucks him off in the next few days.

Yes but a dipper soft cnut - they are used to picking on people smaller than themselves - women and children usually.

Saw this a minute ago. They love their catchphrases, don't they?

They don't half take themselves seriously and I find myself constantly cringing at them. One of my biggest gripes is that they are absolutely humourless when it comes to self awareness.
Had to laugh when they started singing "there's only one greedy bastard", bit strange when they have VVD (who went on strike) and Milner (who lead us up the garden path whilst negotiating with the dippers) in their ranks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.