Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no option like him in our attacking department atm. If he remains at City, and with more quality players next season, our team depth will be one if not the strongest in Europe though.
Yeah, it does feel like our attacking options would be lacking a bit of variety if we lose Sterling.

Is that the total number of goals? Are you suggesting he only scores tap ins? Easily replaceable if so. I personally think he has far more to offer than just tap ins.

It is however also the case that he is prone to costly misses of chances someone’s granny could score

what you fail to understand is that if anyone could get in those positions that
Sterli g does on a regular basis they would.
You were the one with the negative comment and the patronising granny example.
I will certainly give him a great reception when he returns if he does leave.

Probably missed 150 tap ins.

I don't mind this conversation as it gives an opportunity to enlighten .
The Premier League teams all play very defensively and deep against City ( Liverpool apart)
The deep line means the only way a forward can get beyond it and into a goalscoring position and not be offside is by a perfectly timed and very speedy sprint. This Sterling does better than 95% of World forwards
Sometimes he arrives at speed to a ball played in at speed and misses and people howl. They are not as easy as they seem.
However in your defence I would argue that one would need some semblance of football acumen to understand the process.
Pep does Apple central doesn't.

I don't mind this conversation as it gives an opportunity to enlighten .
The Premier League teams all play very defensively and deep against City ( Liverpool apart)
The deep line means the only way a forward can get beyond it and into a goalscoring position and not be offside is by a perfectly timed and very speedy sprint. This Sterling does better than 95% of World forwards
Sometimes he arrives at speed to a ball played in at speed and misses and people howl. They are not as easy as they seem.
However in your defence I would argue that one would need some semblance of football acumen to understand the process.
Pep does Apple central doesn't.

It’s true you are right, he scored 13 and was expected to score 16 and he’s not an out an out striker but is often given the job.

Its incredibly hard to get into the positions he does…others don’t miss as much because they don’t get the opportunity in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.