Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its obvious the lad holds no loyalty to city, it's clearly just a job for him, and i accept that. But if he's not going to sign a new contract, then we absolutely need to sell now.
Get £50m plus for him and clear £300k a week in wages for the next year. No brainer for me.

thats where i`m at with sterling to be honest.

Despite your protestations he made 47 appearances last season.
Don't believe Merson or Simon Jordan.
I believe my own eyes. Nothing else. Now to be fair and I have said this in previous posts. He has been a brilliant player for City for years. But like every player the time comes to part company. His form has diminished somewhat and he can be a very frustrating player to watch.
That’s my point and with his high wage and contract expiration now would be a good time to let him leave and cash in on him. I know some of you find that hard to accept and I respect that too.
Football is all about opinions and in my humble opinion if I was Pep I’d let him leave. City will be fine with or without him.

1656340225611.png

Heard the podcast. Said - from his sources they said it is a done deal - but no agreement yet between the clubs.

City expect him to leave

What baffles me is all reports of what kind of player Chelsea are targeting with Sterling seems so far removed from the type of player Sterling actually is. How good is the scouting over there?

What baffles me is all reports of what kind of player Chelsea are targeting with Sterling seems so far removed from the type of player Sterling actually is. How good is the scouting over there?

What do they believe they are purchasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.