Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling’s biggest asset is pace. He is late 20’s now, he won’t get any quicker and he is one torn hamstring from being a moderately quick player with pretty average technique. We have had his prime years and we are getting our money back. It is a great deal for City in my view.

Sterling’s biggest asset is pace. He is late 20’s now, he won’t get any quicker and he is one torn hamstring from being a moderately quick player with pretty average technique. We have had his prime years and we are getting our money back. It is a great deal for City in my view.
I disagree. His movement is unbelievable. He knows when to be at the far post for a tap in.

I disagree. His movement is unbelievable. He knows when to be at the far post for a tap in.
It is all about opinions and I am no more knowledgeable than the next blue, but I think a lot of PL class forwards have movement just as good. The unbelievable element has been the service he gets from our galaxy of stars. With Goaters positional sense in this team, he would have got 45 a season.

It is all about opinions and I am no more knowledgeable than the next blue, but I think a lot of PL class forwards have movement just as good. The unbelievable element has been the service he gets from our galaxy of stars. With Goaters positional sense in this team, he would have got 45 a season.
We shall find out at Chelsea, won’t we?

Goater is an interesting comparison as he wasn’t a natural finisher, yet managed to score a ton of goals.

Maybe his misfits went into the corners more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.