Raheem Sterling Mural

Think the detail in jacket is very good but it's not totally clear that this is Raz apart from the text. Lets face it, Its going to get defaced eventually by some rag scrotes and it'll look a mess in the end.

It's a good job the artist has written 'This is Raheem Sterling' next to the murial because if he hadn't I'd be wondering why there's a big fuck off picture of Kevin Hart on the side of somebody's gaff.

I don't really get it either. Saw this on a poster the other day by the bridge near Oxford Road station. It was next to another one with Jaden Smith on it with the tagline "This is Jaden Smith". Slightly more useful because I wouldn't have recognised him otherwise. Then again, unless we're about to put a bid in for him then I couldn't care less.

On the wall opposite the Hare & Hounds side yard...Raheem stopped drinking in there months ago when the Lower Turks Head started shifting Holt's. The weds afternoon open mic's are not the same without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.