Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is against selling him but atleast some gratitude from certain "fans" would go along way. The lack of appreciation seems to be some kind of new wave of entitlement, the same shit is happening on the Jesus thread also, posters saying shit like he was never a 20 goal a season attacker, he was never world class etc. Why not just shut the fuck up, thank the player for his contributions and let him be on his way?
Not the worst idea, lol...

I think Raz is a great player and his stats prove he is one of our greatest ever wingers.

I am going to get panned for this but I would rather sell Grealish and keep Raz
Big season for Grealish. Think the jury is still out. Hoping he comes up trumps but underwhelmed after last season's tame introduction.

let's see. Grealish didn't contribute anything like what Sterling has contributed season after season. I also have an issue with his partying and his potential influence on younger players. Sterling in contrast is a model professional.
Sterling loves a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.