Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fans are melting down on twitter. I also don't like the fact that we're going to lose both Jesus and Sterling in the same transfer window, but I think they're being just a tad bit overdramatic.
I found it strange. Throughout the season I see posts on Twitter calling for Sterling to be sold. Now that he might actually be sold, they are freaking out.

His own choice to leave and go to a rival.

He could have had the fanfare on the final day or the parade.

Him and Jesus have chosen to leave and fair play to them, but we'll see them several times per year trying to score against us now.

Both have our thanks and respect, but that's where it stops for me.

Ironically Jesus has his iconic City moment thanks to the Southampton goal in the final minute to secure the 100 points. For all his brilliance(and there was lots) Sterling will be remembered for missing open goals for me.

Spot on

Him and Jesus have chosen to leave and fair play to them, but we'll see them several times per year trying to score against us now.

Ironically Jesus has his iconic City moment thanks to the Southampton goal in the final minute to secure the 100 points. For all his brilliance(and there was lots) Sterling will be remembered for missing open goals for me.
Just as well he more than likely miss then. Grateful for his efforts here, nice lad, no issues. Im fine with him leaving now though

I can respect him without missing him, based on my own personal opinion of him as a player.

Nothing sinister, he's been a part of an incredible period.

The fact I will miss Jesus more than Raheem, despite time served, is purely down to me not rating him half as highly as others do.

He's been an excellent pro and servant, but from a footballing and emotional connection, I can't equate it to how I feel about other players who have left.

The team is evolving and has been leaving Raz behind.
It's exceptional business and like you I'm not going to miss him really. I wish him all the best except when he plays against us but I know we're moving on to bigger and better things. He's doing what's best for him and so are we.

That’s just a reflection of your mindset, why not remember him for his cross to Gundog to set us off to win another title last season ?

I’m apparently banned from the glory thread. Can someone tell me how long that’s effective?

This seems all but done. Gl to the lad. Hope to see cucu lock him up next year.
Oh really ? I wonder why that would happen lol

Already has a new song from the Chelsea fans

He's 4th in the league
He's 4th in the league
Raheem Sterling
He's 4th in the league
Imagine lifting the title against them and belting that out. They’ll be frothing all over their inflatable euro cups.

That’s just a reflection of your mindset, why not remember him for his cross to Gundog to set us off to win another title last season ?

There are moments I agree,the cross ended up being absolutely perfect,could of gone over bar on another day as well,the point he’s making is fully understandable,he’s blown an unbelievable lot of what would be deemed as easy,and will continue to do so at Chelsea,like people are saying,all the best and cheers for your time here,but be no crying from me neither,I’m more upset that Fernandinho wasn’t 7 years younger,I’ll miss him more than Sterling and Jesus put together

Because that's like saying Dzeko is remembered for his equaliser vs QPR, whereas we all probably remember his 4 vs QPR or his goal vs the rags in the 6-1 first.

Sterling's had times here when he's been part of an amazing system and him and Sane were unreal together. But as a lasting memory for him goes, it's probably a last minute winner vs Bournemouth, failing that unfortunately it's going to be those bloody sitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.