Raheem Sterling

I don’t understand Southgate’s beef with Sterling. He’s by far and away the most in form English LW this season. Rashford has no business being called up, and the fact that he's STILL calling up Henderson who is semi retired and Phillips, who is also kinda semi retired is crazy.

I don’t understand Southgate’s beef with Sterling. He’s by far and away the most in form English LW this season. Rashford has no business being called up, and the fact that he's STILL calling up Henderson who is semi retired and Phillips, who is also kinda semi retired is crazy.
Sometimes I can't figure Southgate out.

Sterling was woefully off-form, and he decides to start him in the Euros anyway. Fine, Southgate's choice got vindicated because Sterling carried the team through the tournament. He even opted to play Sterling in the World Cup immediately after his temporary absence.

Now Sterling is actually on some remarkable form, Southgate decides to not bring him. Yet Rashford with 1 goal all season will start over him. Absolutely strange man Southgate.

Getting 50m for him was one of the best deals we’ve ever done for outgoings

If anyone here thinks that Sterling got too much stick from our fans don't go over to the shed it's brutal, it's fair to say a lot of them want him gone.

Not sure Sterling gives a fuck what fans think of him at this stage of his career sitting on a contract like he is. Even if it’s his own.

I’ve always got the feeling it’s just a job for him and he’s not emotionally invested at any club he plays for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.