Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

The weird thing is Sterling is probably one of there best players
Said it elsewhere yesterday, it doesn't matter if he's one of their best players it's all about who can alleviate their PSR concerns.

Players on long contracts bought for tens of millions more than they're worth cannot help chelsea with PSR as their book value is still for more than their likely market value and would cost them money to sell.

Enzo as an example signed a 9.5 year deal for £105million, he's got 8 years of that left which means he's still worth roughly £90m to them, if they were to stick him up for sale they'd need to bring in more than that to have an impact on the books, less and it actually costs them.

Sterling signed for £50m on a 5 year deal, with 3 years left he's valued at £30m. it's far more likely a club would be willing to buy sterling for anything above £30m than Enzo above £90m.

The business they've done and the situation they've put themselves in means this thinking is their priority now above how good a player actually is.

I wouldn’t.

I’d hate any player, who had a successful City career - and no one can deny that Raheem's time at City was anything other than successful - to end up at the swamp.
I agree. Do people really not like Raheem Sterling? He was one of the most important players in the most successful period in our history. He's a City legend as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. Do people really not like Raheem Sterling? He was one of the most important players in the most successful period in our history. He's a City legend as far as I'm concerned.
His cross for Gundo’s header against Villa makes him a legend on its own.

I wouldn’t.

I’d hate any player, who had a successful City career - and no one can deny that Raheem's time at City was anything other than successful - to end up at the swamp.
So would i, but simply put , Sterling isn’t up to it at the top level anymore. Would love him to skim £300k a week of the scum, and watch them squirm as he misses another 1 on 1…..

I don't dislike him he just didn't bond with the fans, his behaviour at Chelsea looks like he's not going to bow out of top top flight football without a dig.

Did well for us (Missed some scary as shit chances) but we have to remember that players like Zinchenko won shed loads of trophies too, the success was down to the manager team and I would like to think the fans.

Now Mahrez, there's a player you could write home about.

I don't dislike him he just didn't bond with the fans, his behaviour at Chelsea looks like he's not going to bow out of top top flight football without a dig.

Did well for us (Missed some scary as shit chances) but we have to remember that players like Zinchenko won shed loads of trophies too, the success was down to the manager team and I would like to think the fans.

Now Mahrez, there's a player you could write home about.
If the rumours about Raheem falling out with Maresca over his choice of Fernandez as captain, given the latter's racist chanting in the summer, then fair fucks to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.