Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Are we pretending Saka isn't a very, very good player? Havertz does a lot of good things, too. Just look at their game today. A complete black hole down the left. Even a declining Sterling is an upgrade over Trossard/Martinelli.
Today I'd take either of Trossard or Martinelli over Sterling any day of the week.... maybe five or six years ago it'd be closer but today.... not a snowballs chance in hell.

Today I'd take either of Trossard or Martinelli over Sterling any day of the week.... maybe five or six years ago it'd be closer but today.... not a snowballs chance in hell.
Trossard off the bench and Trossard starting is not the same person.
Martinelli is bang out of form at the moment.

There's still every chance for Sterling to claim that LW spot.

I think an inform Sterling is better than Martinelli and Trossard, I do like Martinelli though.

Just got a feeling Arteta will get the best out of him. Arteta used to stay late at training to coach Sterling, just think it'll work for them.

Funny if it falls through and Chelsea get stuck with the pair of them.
Dunno if Arteta has the time any more to do that. With us he was a coach, but for them he has a lot of responsibilities as manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.