Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Just because ha has an awkward style of play, it doesn’t mean he is not a natural footballer..

Michael Johnson (the American athlete) had a very awkward-looking style) but no on can accuse him of not being a natural runner.
Yeah but Johnson was a more natural athlete than Sterling is a footballer to me.

Sterling's technique is very scruffy, he finds it hard to control the ball often, and his ball striking is often suspect.

But if you disagree fair play. I don't mind and I am not saying I am definitely right.

Anyway I really don't like arguing with people.

I already said I am just saying what feels right to me, and that other people will agree, and others will disagree. That's the nature of a forum and debate. Already in this thread some have jumped on my comments and others have backed me.

I don't like confrontation but it seems it is finding me here.

Anyway I really don't like arguing with people.

I already said I am just saying what feels right to me, and that other people will agree, and others will disagree. That's the nature of a forum and debate. Already in this thread some have jumped on my comments and others have backed me.

I don't like confrontation but it seems it is finding me here.

Who’s arguing? Just because people disagree or have other views doesn’t mean it’s an argument.

Thanks. I've already said that I have mental health issues. I was just giving an opinion on Sterling, that's all.

I am not saying I am more intelligent than anyone here either, just feel I got jumped on for criticsing Raheem.
Please accept my apologies. I wasn't aware that you had mental health issues. My comments were intended to be largely generic given the toxic nature of some exchanges on this forum but made in good faith where you were concerned. I felt you were subject to somewhat of a pile on, a scenario all too common I'm afraid.

I love Grealish and I loved Sterling. Different players and I had no problem with Sterling leaving. But I don't get people acting like he wasn't a brilliant player for us over a number of years or that he was 'made to look better than he was.'

It's usually people digging in and refusing to realise that they can just admit they were wrong about something without having to become a castrati.

Think they said that last weekend was the first time he hasn't started an opening fixture for 12 years. If people want to still label him as average, they aren't really basing that opinion on facts.

I thought he showed glimpses of his best under Poch last season, but it was never consistent enough.

I wouldn't have minded a punt on him at Spurs but Chelsea would never deal with us and his wages are almost double our cap.

I just can't work Sterling out at all. I don't think he's ever struck me as loyal to any club and doesn't seem to be worshipped wherever he goes. Even now I don't know if he's super sulking, can't be arsed with football, not motivated etc. His demeanour has always been difficult to read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.