Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Not his biggest fan especially for his last two years here but looking back, he was truly world class in the calendar year of 2019. Not many players reach those levels

I always thought he was best on the right wing, as he could use his burst of pace to get a cross in which Haaland would have benefited from in todays team.

On the left, he had to check on to his right foot, which gave defences time to get back in place as he didn’t really have a left foot!

I know inverse wingers are en-vogue at the moment, but I think if a team utilises his pace (if he still has that acceleration) then he’ll come good again.

Needs to have a think what is most important to him. If he wants to play, or be a top earner?
we can also achieve that if we buy a right back with a good cross next summer. We can get Trent for free next summer. Won't it be the best slap on Liverpool face since we got Raz?

I wouldn't call him one of our legends but can't deny he has had made a significant contribution in winning our domestic trophies. I wouldn't want Sterling back even with Bobb's injury and Alavarez's departure. Italy would be not a bad choice to wind down his career.

Last edited:
Only 1 player in the history of the club has scored more gaols for us than him , we should beView attachment 128967 showing him a bit more respect.
That simply isn't true. Sergio Aguero didn't break Francis Lee's record did he?

In fact - 10 players in the history of the club have scored more goals than him.

I wouldn't call him one of our legends but can't deny he has had made a significant contribution in winning our domestic trophies. I wouldn't want Sterling back even with Bobb's injury and Alavarez's departure. Italy would be not a bad choice to wind down his career.
He's been winding down his career for 4.5 years.

Left City, shunned by England, abandoned by Chavski.

He rarely showed much passion for City or the game generally.

Wonderful business to flog him out for £47.5 million & save £30 million + on wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.