Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I don't want Raz back but I do think Chelsea or their manager not sure whose idea it was, have treated him pretty poorly. He's a good player, doesn't get into fights with the general public or the press. Keeps himself to himself as far as I can see and plays his heart out on match days. Never heard of him missing training or anything like that.
So why are they treating him like a pariah? Disgraceful to treat anyone like that.

Not good man management, not good publicity for Chelsea. (although I couldn't care less about them just Raz).
Just my two 'pennorth for what it is worth. :-)

I haven't said anything about Jack, for all we know I could have been referring to Carson, if YOU feel like Jack doesn't contribute to the team then that's YOUR opinion and I respect that but you don't have to force your opinion on others.
I think Jack contributes just fine.
You’re being silly.

Yeah if Haaland had scored most of his chances since he joined he would have had 50 more goals...maybe more! I'm sorry but from reading that, I am not exactly sure what the criticism towards Sterling is. Also, no player is "fortunate" to be in the team they are in, it's like when the fans of the opposing side say "Pep is lucky to be at a club where the owners can give him whatever he wants", do you think there's any truth to that? Of course not, the same applies to the players, it's a team effort and any player that scores 100 goals has certainly earned their place on a team.
96 goals & 16 assists in 100 appearances....I think you're barking up the wrong drainpipe mate !!

96 goals & 16 assists in 100 appearances....I think you're barking up the wrong drainpipe mate !!
Yeah, that's the point isn't it? If we are to apply what you said in your post about "converting most of his chances" then Haaland should have about 250 goals by now, right? But we all know that's not how football works. Raz wasn't an exceptional player but he improved tremendously under Pep and went on to contribute a lot to the team.

I don't want Raz back but I do think Chelsea or their manager not sure whose idea it was, have treated him pretty poorly. He's a good player, doesn't get into fights with the general public or the press. Keeps himself to himself as far as I can see and plays his heart out on match days. Never heard of him missing training or anything like that.
So why are they treating him like a pariah? Disgraceful to treat anyone like that.

Not good man management, not good publicity for Chelsea. (although I couldn't care less about them just Raz).
Just my two 'pennorth for what it is worth. :-)
He would be great in a counter attacking team like Newcastle or Villa.

Yeah, that's the point isn't it? If we are to apply what you said in your post about "converting most of his chances" then Haaland should have about 250 goals by now, right? But we all know that's not how football works. Raz wasn't an exceptional player but he improved tremendously under Pep and went on to contribute a lot to the team.
250 goals in two seasons...??

I think the pressure has got to you !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.