Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

On a player only perspective it’s a shame the move didn’t work out for Sterling.

On a personal level, he got far too big for his boots and this latest statement shows that.

Glad we ain’t part of this sideshow anymore.

Footballers lose sense of reality pretty quickly.

It's not a great look this for Chelsea. Not only have they treated Raheem terribly but they've forced out a fan's favourite who's Chelsea through and through Connor Gallagher. I know football is a bit cut throat but this is a bizarre way to treat people. If I was him I'd stay just to spite them.

It's not a great look this for Chelsea. Not only have they treated Raheem terribly but they've forced out a fan's favourite who's Chelsea through and through Connor Gallagher. I know football is a bit cut throat but this is a bizarre way to treat people. If I was him I'd stay just to spite them.
How was he treated terribly By the new manager not fancying him?

How was he treated terribly By the new manager not fancying him?

Which one, Gallagher or Sterling? As far as I'm aware both are under contract but as you say they have been told they won't play under the new manager. Gallagher has gone to Atletico. Sterling has gone nowhere yet and that is his right until his contract expires.

And to top it off they’ve given away his shirt number despite him still being at the club! So disrespectful. I hope one day he (or another player) does a tell all interview on their time at the club during this period.

Last edited:
The manager would flood the team with a couple of 'inhos and 'ez's from Brazil, Argentina and Spain respectively, these players would down tools mid season, claim home sick and push for a transfer, the manager would lose the team and then its off to Serie B.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.