Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

And to top it off they’ve given away his shirt number despite him still being at the club! So disrespectful. I hope on day he (or another player) does a tell all interview on their time at the club during this period.

This just goes to show how much respect we have for our players, we have completely shifted away from the turbulent times of Mancini, not going to lie the drama was fun but the high didn't last and the lows, well the lows where soul shattering (That UCL game against Ajax, I think that was when I finally accepted the fact that Mancini wasn't quite world class)

Last edited:
A number of players have enjoyed team success and personal honours at City.

Most showed more passion when playing and more humility when not.

He's found his level now without the City team or coach to support him.

Imo he was fortunate to be at the club during the era of such club legends as David Silva, Kun Aguero, Pablo Zabaleta,Vincent Kompany etc.

If he'd have taken most of his chances he'd have scored another 100 goals !!

Do you honestly think he could have achieved that without passion? He fully deserved to be playing with those players, nobody is or was gifted a slot in that team.

Just because someone doesn't beat his chest and scream and shout doesn't mean he's passionless.

As for humility, spare me. If any one of these guys gets offered tens of millions of pounds more to play for another club, I think anyone who judges them negatively for doing so is a hypocrite and an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.