Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

think some are seeing it as him being an ex blue so are more mithered about this than if he wasn't.

plenty of players who are transfer listed as he effectivelty has been lose their squad number to players in the manager plans.

Honestly think we won't know whether he was fully out of the clubs plans before the weekend or this has come to pass due to the weekends statement and Enzo is on a scorched earth policy with him amd any other who complain.

Still a top player in him, hopefully he find somewhere he can reclaim the form of old.

chelsea have every right to say raheem,or whoever the manager doesn't fancy you you are not in his plans, however there should be a way of doing this, chelsea have made themselves look bad imo, sterling's team shouldn't of said anything at the weekend, they should of waited, as soon as his number was given to someone else they should of let fly.

As for raheem at city, cant fault him, of course he missed sitters,but his movement and positioning were world class ,the sane and raheem winger time were exciting times, for whatever reason i don't think anyone cared that he moved, the time was right for him to go, we got decent money for him,his time at city was a success, win win.

Yeah, taking his shirt number is cold as fuck.
No issue with a manager being honest and saying he’s not in his plans but that’s proper snide behaviour.
No problem. If he ain't good enough then no problem.

These players get paid enough (Sterling on £300k a week for the next three years) to deal with it.

Sorry can't feel sorry for him, as has been said he was lucky to be surrounded by world class players here and in part at Dippers but at Chelsea he has been found out... £300k a week, let that sink in.

He should stop being a cry baby and man up he has absolutely nothing to worry about in his life.

No problem. If he ain't good enough then no problem.

These players get paid enough (Sterling on £300k a week for the next three years) to deal with it.

Sorry can't feel sorry for him, as has been said he was lucky to be surrounded by world class players here and in part at Dippers but at Chelsea he has been found out... £300k a week, let that sink in.

He should stop being a cry baby and man up he has absolutely nothing to worry about in his life.
For the first two or three seasons that he was with us, he was class. That centurions season; him and Sane on the wings and Sergio/Gabby/both up the middle. Outstanding But for the last 18 months or, he'd pretty much clocked out. For the money he's on, my sympathy is in short supply. But it's a cuntish thing to do, to take his shirt off him while he's still at the club. But nothing out of the ordinary at Chelsea. Witness the way they've treated Chalobah, Gallagher, Chilwell etc etc.

I think its disgusting how Chelsea have treated Sterling. Disgusting.

Why sign a player if your going to sign a shed load more and do this kind of thing.

Stripping a player of his shirt number whilst still under contract.

Putting a racist as Captain, who has never shown any Captainy qualities then get upset if some players including Raz are not happy about that.

Its proper scummy behaviour. I really have no respect for that scummy club, its arsehole of a manager and stupid, incompetent owners.

Let me ask: what would you do if the Sheik sold City to an American consortium led by someone who knows FUCK ALL about English Football. I would fucking riot.

Edit: unlike some I have a lot of time for Raz. A lot.

If he’s on £350k a week, he won’t have many options unless he takes a pay cut or makes Chelsea pay him up.

3 years left on his deal means he’s due £54m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.