Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

No problem. If he ain't good enough then no problem.

These players get paid enough (Sterling on £300k a week for the next three years) to deal with it.

Sorry can't feel sorry for him, as has been said he was lucky to be surrounded by world class players here and in part at Dippers but at Chelsea he has been found out... £300k a week, let that sink in.

He should stop being a cry baby and man up he has absolutely nothing to worry about in his life.
It doesn’t matter who the player is, I think it’s a shithouse thing to do regardless.
Who feels sorry for him? I certainly don’t, I just don’t think it’s the right way to run a club.

Which one, Gallagher or Sterling? As far as I'm aware both are under contract but as you say they have been told they won't play under the new manager. Gallagher has gone to Atletico. Sterling has gone nowhere yet and that is his right until his contract expires.
You have said they have treated Sterling terribly? He has hardly performed for them, the new manager has come in hasn't picked him and Sterling has immediately released a statement publicly? Don't think he is quite the victim here.

Sterling is a bit of a bell end, let's be honest, but the way he's been treated by that clown car of a club is outrageous.

Wouldn't want him within a million miles of our dressing room again but hope he manages to sort himself out and get away from those cunts.

I can honestly see him completing the set and going the rags. And tbh wouldn't be a bad fit for all involved. I'd piss myself laughing.

It doesn’t matter who the player is, I think it’s a shithouse thing to do regardless.
Who feels sorry for him? I certainly don’t, I just don’t think it’s the right way to run a club.
True.... But I don't care much for Sterling nor how Chelsea run their club TBH. It's just I cannot stand seeing someone on £300k a week acting like a petulant child. Like I say he should man up, sit back and collect his dosh.

You have said they have treated Sterling terribly? He has hardly performed for them, the new manager has come in hasn't picked him and Sterling has immediately released a statement publicly? Don't think he is quite the victim here.
Does he do himself any favours? Not very often, no. He comes across as a bit of a mercenary; have boots, will travel (for the right money). But it's a ****'s trick, giving his number to another player while he's still at the club. Basically, forcing him out of the club. But Chelsea have previous for this sort of bullshit. Even during this last couple of months; witness the way they've treated Chalobah, Chilwell and Gallagher. It's a horrible club. I wouldn't blame Sterling if he said "fuck it", and sit out the rest of his contract. 300k per week for sitting on his arse at home; where do I sign up?

True.... But I don't care much for Sterling nor how Chelsea run their club TBH. It's just I cannot stand seeing someone on £300k a week acting like a petulant child. Like I say he should man up, sit back and collect his dosh.
Just heard Maresca on the radio.
Said there are 21 players not training with the senior squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.