Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Does he do himself any favours? Not very often, no. He comes across as a bit of a mercenary; have boots, will travel (for the right money). But it's a ****'s trick, giving his number to another player while he's still at the club. Basically, forcing him out of the club. But Chelsea have previous for this sort of bullshit. Even during this last couple of months; witness the way they've treated Chalobah, Chilwell and Gallagher. It's a horrible club. I wouldn't blame Sterling if he said "fuck it", and sit out the rest of his contract. 300k per week for sitting on his arse at home; where do I sign up?
It’s not like he’s got a bad hand to play. He should tell ‘em “you want me out? You want someone to pay you market value for me? Well, that won’t happen with a transfer window closing on the horizon, an international break in which I’m unlikely to figure, and you making me train with the EDS. My resale value will go down quicker than Enzo Fernandez when he’s tapped on the shoulder just inside the final third. Or I’ll keep my side of the contract, keep fit, trouser the wages you signed up to pay me, and bleed you white.”

Talkshite indicated that Sterling was in their manager's plans and hence he was playing in pre season.

However, they've suggested it's the owners that have now pulled the rug from under the manager and deemed Sterling surplus to requirements (with his high wages presumably a factor).

Think I know what I would do. Chelsea can't expect anyone to pay transfer fee for him and no one will pay him £300k+ per week. Sit tight turn up to train etc
Maresca has come out today and said he doesn’t care about the 22 players not training with him.

Not sure how Chelsea get any decent money for any of them from here.

Maresca has come out today and said he doesn’t care about the 22 players not training with him.

Not sure how Chelsea get any decent money for any of them from here.
they never were, a failed experiment of managers that allowed upper management and owners make transfer choices.

potter and potch both when questioned about transfers said they were signed players without consultation and them tried to fit all of them in the squad, it seems Maresca is going down a more Pep route, he has chosen the players he want and thinks will take the club forward, the rest are surpluss, unfortunatle for them but not the managers fault for previous ones bejng weak when it came to this.

It's a shame for sterling but his reaction initially with the statement did nothing to convince Enzo to reconsider.

As for chillwell he has been a useless crock for 3 years, again why he was given. new contract when he is prone to being out for months is a mystery,

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.