Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I'm sure he'll fo d another club. Wages will be an issue but Chelsea will need to sort that out. It'll be interesting to see which Prem team is willing to take him.

I think newcastle might go for him.
They are a bit light on the right and he would make a good front 3 with isak and Gordon.

It was an open secret for two years that he wanted a London club move. So when he finally went, it would have only been to London.
So unless he's changed his mind, or London (his home) wasn't what he remembered, he will pick another southern club.

If the penny has finally dropped though, he will put his career front and central again.
(I think he now knows what he had here and thinks "oh fuck!")

Does he do himself any favours? Not very often, no. He comes across as a bit of a mercenary; have boots, will travel (for the right money). But it's a ****'s trick, giving his number to another player while he's still at the club. Basically, forcing him out of the club. But Chelsea have previous for this sort of bullshit. Even during this last couple of months; witness the way they've treated Chalobah, Chilwell and Gallagher. It's a horrible club. I wouldn't blame Sterling if he said "fuck it", and sit out the rest of his contract. 300k per week for sitting on his arse at home; where do I sign up?

They don't look well run that's for sure. Would the number have happened had Sterling not released that statement? Who knows. The club don't want them players and don't have the space for them around the first team. Their own fault for pointless buying but there isn't a lot more they can do. They can't have training sessions with 40 odd people can they so they have to part them. That doesn't even benefit them when trying to shift them as every buying club knows they aren't wanted. The same players who everyone feels sorry for would have upped and left Chelsea if a bigger club came in for them without hesitation. Chillwell being the living example amongst that bunch. Gallagher is a very average footballer, too much romance over him coming through the academy, he doesn't get a lifetime contract because of that. I am glad we aren't run this poorly and even the likes of Cancelo still are a part of it all until they aren't but imagine we had 20 players like Cancelo.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.