Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Thought that myself. I think his letter to the club before kick off might make some steer clear of him though - might see him as a possible distraction to the club if he doesn't get selected. I thought Villa might be good for him, but not sure they'll take him on. We'll see.
i suppose alot of it depends on his own opinion of himself, im sure alot of the mid to lower level teams would snap chelskis hands off for him if they subsidised his wages but not sure he would go to them.

I agree, he played his part in all we did a few years ago, admittedly was frustrating to watch sometimes, but he doesn't deserve to be treated like he has at Chelsea.

He has been there two years and largely underperformed. The new manager doesn't want him. It is all pretty simple

Everything that's happened to sterling makes sense when you imagine that he's an average player with a bigger idea of himself and how good he is. His career started going downhill the moment he left City. He should have stayed and won more, achieved more, been contented.

Scrap the thread, he's history and couldn't wait to get out of City after his last 2 disinterested seasons.

Let's talk about the present and future not the past !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.