Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He was/is shite, that manager knew/knows it and didn't think he'd feature in the future plans, an act of kindness I'd call it.

I think its ridiculous anyone can have any sympathy for him. He earns more in a week than most on here will earn in five years.... please stop all this sympathetic shit.

By all means big him up and wish him well but sympathy.... that's a step too far for me.

He was/is shite, that manager knew/knows it and didn't think he'd feature in the future plans, an act of kindness I'd call it.

I think its ridiculous anyone can have any sympathy for him. He earns more in a week than most on here will earn in five years.... please stop all this sympathetic shit.

By all means big him up and wish him well but sympathy.... that's a step too far for me.

You may upset a few of those prostrate at his feet with that one :)

Same with all the bollocks about Chelsea moving other players on. Can't get my head around some shite posted. As I said in anther thread - football club's aren't families, they're a business and if the manager doesn't want you then you move onto another club. I didn't mind Sterling at our gaff, he done a good job for us, however I never actually really took to him like I did some others, but good luck to him at Villa.

Great player who hit his peak early. I loved him when he was with us.
His form blew hot and cold. Magic at times frustrating at others.

I thought he got a lot of unwarranted stick from other fans and the press after Rodgers stitched him up. How dare he ask to leave the mighty Liverpool etc. Saying he was just being greedy was bang out of order. The Press more so for running with it. Similar to the Grealish treatment.

Would i have him back? No

This isn't the same as Gundo. Gundo should never have left. That is more of a mistake just being corrected. Sterling went at the the right time...for us.

Last edited:
Same with all the bollocks about Chelsea moving other players on. Can't get my head around some shite posted. As I said in anther thread - football club's aren't families, they're a business and if the manager doesn't want you then you move onto another club. I didn't mind Sterling at our gaff, he done a good job for us, however I never actually really took to him like I did some others, but good luck to him at Villa.
£300 grand every week for 156 weeks....I doubt it unless he's on a free, and Chavski write orf the balance of his amortised contract

He had some good/bad/ugly moments here. We fucking backed him through all of them. When the fucking world turned on him for joining us, we backed him. He soon forgot about that.

He left to be the "main man", despite being in our top 5 mins the season before.

He slagged our manager off for never backing him, despite him changing our entire system to accommodate him in our first CL final (and costing us the game for it)

He fucked it at Chelsea. At times he was laughably bad. So now he can deal with being a mediocre outcast at wherever he ends up.

Fuck Raheem Sterling. And I pity anyo blue that's still loyal to him, because you'll never get that back.

Pep's answer when asked about Sterling, after talking about Gundogan, was extremely diplomatic I felt and showed just how much he realises the press are stupid....
"On the possibility of bringing back Raheem Sterling: "He is a Chelsea player. I feel so attached with him because of the time we had together and I feel like that with all my players. But he is a Chelsea player. If you had asked me about Gundogan previously, I would have said he was a Barcelona player.

"But I wish him all the best.""

Pep knew they were trying to catch him out. Raheem was a good player for us and then he decided he wanted a move. The move obviously hasn't worked for him but in a different way to Gundog.
Raz I hope things go well for you and you get sorted with an ok club. :-)

He's been winding down his career for 4.5 years.

Left City, shunned by England, abandoned by Chavski.

He rarely showed much passion for City or the game generally.

Wonderful business to flog him out for £47.5 million & save £30 million + on wages.
We certainly got the better end of that deal.

I loved Raheem, during his time at City, but we had his best years, and unlike Ilkay, I didn’t want him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.