Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

This.

He comes across as a bit of a prick but doesn’t deserve this treatment.

Hideous club run by and for cunts.
Yep. Just treat others as you would want to be treated by them. It’s the prerogative of the Chelsea manager not to pick him, but manners and courtesy don’t cost anything. To take his shirt number from him is just nasty and vindictive. No need for that at all.

Yep. Just treat others as you would want to be treated by them. It’s the prerogative of the Chelsea manager not to pick him, but manners and courtesy don’t cost anything. To take his shirt number from him is just nasty and vindictive. No need for that at all.

Saw something this morning about him being linked to Villa

Might be good move. Emery is a good manager and Villa are a club on the up. They’ll finish above Chelsea that’s for sure.

Reactions: PPT
... what, even if he is not going to play him and does not want him as part of his team? Ah well Raheem, go console yourself and buy a couple of Rolls Royces out this weeks wages to comfort yourself.

... what, even if he is not going to play him and does not want him as part of his team? Ah well Raheem, go console yourself and buy a couple of Rolls Royces out this weeks wages to comfort yourself.

His wages are irrelevant. It’s a fundamentally shit and unprofessional way to conduct business.

They’re not a serious football club. A total clown show.

Saw something this morning about him being linked to Villa

Might be good move. Emery is a good manager and Villa are a club on the up. They’ll finish above Chelsea that’s for sure.

Something tells me he's just going through the motions, watched him a fair few times and he's colder than he even was with us mate.

Just because he earns the ridiculous amount of money that PL players do, doesn’t mean he should be treated shockingly bad by Chelsea which he has been. It’s just so unnecessary.

Just because he earns the ridiculous amount of money that PL players do, doesn’t mean he should be treated shockingly bad by Chelsea which he has been. It’s just so unnecessary.

I can't muster any sympathy really, nobody died here. Chelsea are a basket case of a club we knew that even when he joined there.

Someone living from hand to mouth losing their job I can have sympathy for, makes you wonder what would have happened if he hadn't released that shit communique about being left out of the squad.

Chelseas manager didn't rate him, didn't see him as being part of his team so had to deliver bad news... what is wrong with that? Should he have known all this and just kept quiet? Yes Raheem, you can have the number seven shirt, knowing that he had absolutely no intention of picking him?

Sterling should be grateful that he was treated like an adult and then dealt with it.... something like "I am very disappointed that you feel that way about me but I do appreciate you being up front and honest with me which gives me the chance to reset my career" instead of crying to the press and feeling hard done by... the wages for the next three years will somewhat soften the blow though, don't you think?

Chelseas manager didn't rate him, didn't see him as being part of his team so had to deliver bad news... what is wrong with that? Should he have known all this and just kept quiet? Yes Raheem, you can have the number seven shirt, knowing that he had absolutely no intention of picking him?

Sterling should be grateful that he was treated like an adult and then dealt with it.... something like "I am very disappointed that you feel that way about me but I do appreciate you being up front and honest with me which gives me the chance to reset my career" instead of crying to the press and feeling hard done by... the wages for the next three years will somewhat soften the blow though, don't you think?
Coincidentally, the same number cancello still has

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.