Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Chelseas manager didn't rate him, didn't see him as being part of his team so had to deliver bad news... what is wrong with that? Should he have known all this and just kept quiet? Yes Raheem, you can have the number seven shirt, knowing that he had absolutely no intention of picking him?

Sterling should be grateful that he was treated like an adult and then dealt with it.... something like "I am very disappointed that you feel that way about me but I do appreciate you being up front and honest with me which gives me the chance to reset my career" instead of crying to the press and feeling hard done by... the wages for the next three years will somewhat soften the blow though, don't you think?
You are obviously fixated on the amount of money he earns, so that compensates for everything else. Each to their own.

You are obviously fixated on the amount of money he earns, so that compensates for everything else. Each to their own.
Not fixated at all, I would have expected a decent reaction and manners regardless of what he earns... but its cool if you think that is exemplary and model behaviour, It's just that we happen to disagree. You don't go issuing statements and crying to the press just because you don't fit into the clubs plans.

Just face up to it, he wasn't rated and he was told this. He should have been mature enough to handle it.

Not fixated at all, I would have expected a decent reaction and manners regardless of what he earns... but its cool if you think that is exemplary and model behaviour, It's just that we happen to disagree. You don't go issuing statements and crying to the press just because you don't fit into the clubs plans.

Just face up to it, he wasn't rated and he was told this. He should have been mature enough to handle it.
We’ll just agree to disagree.
It’s all good.

Would we take him back on a free with chavs paying half his wage ?
nooo-gif-file-685kb-d5ym9sl40c0esyfm.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.