Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

The lad has suffered a lot of hate and its down to 3 things, as hard as may be for people across the spectrum to accept:
1. Left Liverpool
2. To play for City
3. He is black

He triggers the worst in stupid people. And he is nothing other than a really nice man, as we saw in our documentary after the centurion season.

Behave. Treated shockingly. He's been told he's not needed and need to find another club.

It’s all part of the negotiation. They send a message he’s not wanted & freeze him out which isn’t nice & his response is that he’s got 3 years at £350k per week & will honour. There’s a reason both camps have done it in public to try & get the best deal,but a win win for both camps.

For us £350k per week for 3 years is a dream scenario but for them they want to play. I imagine he wants another club to take over his contract or Chelsea pay him around £25m to cancel his contract.

The lad has suffered a lot of hate and its down to 3 things, as hard as may be for people across the spectrum to accept:
1. Left Liverpool
2. To play for City
3. He is black

He triggers the worst in stupid people. And he is nothing other than a really nice man, as we saw in our documentary after the centurion season.
The attack on him went fairly quiet after he started winning things with us and becoming a key part of our team. Now that he's entered a setback in his post-City career, you can see his haters crawling out of their woodwork, especially in social media.

I see things like "karma" cited for his current predicament. Yeah, some karma he had, won more PL titles than Liverpool itself.

Even I don’t believe the rags would be that stupid to sign him. If they offload Sancho then I guess the deal would be cost neutral. Maybe that’s their thinking?

They’d be perfect for each other.

The rags can make one of their textbook overpriced hopeless banter signings and Raz can complete the set of pissing off every football fan in the country, it’s a match made in heaven.

1. Left Liverpool
2. To play for City
3. He is black

I agree with all of this and certainly during his time at city when he was in the spotlight and playing for England there was a nasty undercurrent.

He really doesn’t do himself any favours though this bloke.

I hope he gets his career back on track and whatever he does post Chelsea works out for him.

The attack on him went fairly quiet after he started winning things with us and becoming a key part of our team. Now that he's entered a setback in his post-City career, you can see his haters crawling out of their woodwork, especially in social media.

I see things like "karma" cited for his current predicament. Yeah, some karma he had, won more PL titles than Liverpool itself.
The media attacks on him didn’t stop until he called them out, after he was racially abused at Chelsea.

Then, we saw a complete about-face from the scummy hacks, who realised that their reporting of him did have an element of racism.

It was absolutely fucking disgusting the way Raheem was treated by the media in this country.

It was absolutely fucking disgusting the way Raheem was treated by the media in this country.
Absolutely. Especially, when he hasn't given them any real reason to. Other than daring to depart Liverpool of course. Not like he's crashing cars into trees and burning down houses.

All I've seen of him outside of football is a bloke who seems fairly decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.