Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

The lad has suffered a lot of hate and its down to 3 things, as hard as may be for people across the spectrum to accept:
1. Left Liverpool
2. To play for City
3. He is black

He triggers the worst in stupid people. And he is nothing other than a really nice man, as we saw in our documentary after the centurion season.

don't forget he left liverpool as one of their own.

Not that they bought him and moved him up from London.

Arseholes within Liverpool and ex players started this with him.

don't forget he left liverpool as one of their own.

Not that they bought him and moved him up from London.

Arseholes within Liverpool and ex players started this with him.

Agreed.

That club has some of the worst and most entitled fuckers and ex-players , clinging on to their past successes, in their midst.

Everyone of them believing the hype/kudos of playing for a club who dominated in the past, before there was any real opposition.

Correction - the syndrome is exactly the same as the fucking rags and their endless hangers-on.

Last edited:
Poor lad. I guess this what happens when a player thinks they're better than they actually are.
Peaked at 26 - on his way down ever since.

If Chelsea are paying him 350k a week wonder what the rags will be offering him.

Imagine him on one side and Sir Michael Rashford OBE on the other, goal nets have never been safer....

The lad has suffered a lot of hate and its down to 3 things, as hard as may be for people across the spectrum to accept:
1. Left Liverpool
2. To play for City
3. He is black

He triggers the worst in stupid people. And he is nothing other than a really nice man, as we saw in our documentary after the centurion season.
I've mentioned this before, but no apologies for doing so again ;

I have the up most respect for Raheem Sterling for the way he conducted himself a few seasons ago when we beat Spurs 4-1 at home.

For those who don't know..or have conveniently forgot..our player was attacked outside the ground ,only 2 hours before kick off, by a racist utd fan who assaulted him and verbally abused him and his family. The attack was premeditated, and the players right foot was targeted,just before a crucial league game....

Fittingly the utd scum was sentenced to a term of imprisonment.

Rather than let this unsavoury incident, which must have shook him up,put him off his game , he went out and scored two goals,was man of the match , and didn't react ,after violent tackles from Kane and Walkeranother player I can't remember .. Both players must have known about Sterling being the victim of an assault before kick off,yet they still sought to carry out two dangerous challenges.

Sterling didn't react.
Man of the match.

For me, that is one of the greatest examples of a footballer just getting on with his job,in the face of extreme provocation.

I doubt many other pros past or present would have shaken off being assaulted before kick off and proceeded to be man of the match thereafter.

Sterling biggest " crime" is leaving Liverpool for another challenge,
A move that didn't bring Kevin Keegan, to name just a single example ,any spiteful and venomous comments.

Some players never ever get the atrocious barrage of abuse that Sterling has had to endure throughout some of his career,but to balance that, most players will not have seen his earning capacity or the medals / trophies too.

Certainly a character who divides opinion.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.