Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Finished as a top level player imo, has had a titty lip for quite some time, I don't think he enjoys it anymore.
Not so sure he is finished as a top level player.we will see.

Going to Chelsea was a mistake and watching all the crazy comings and goings at the Bridge of players he's prob barely heard of ..wouldn't have helped. Going to utd could be more of the same...but there is one determined player there,if he gets his head right,imo.

Having a " titty lip" as you describe ...didn't stop one Carlos Tevez produce the goods for us after falling out with Mancini,and refusing to play ...
Lots of players fall out with their manager.....It's nothing new.

Liked him when he was here ,100+ goals is something, so I'd be disappointed if he finished up at united tbh. But as a footballing threat he's finished I think and I'm not entirely sure he doesn't end up behind that weird looking fucker garnacho and diallo in that team anyway.

Most of you all dislike him anyway so why so bothered about him potentially going to united?
Are people saying they're bothered by it? I haven't read all the posts. Also I'd say most City fans I talk to appreciate what he done when he was here but also think he moved at the right time. I didn't mind the lad personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.