Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I always backed Sterling when he was at City, He was a good servant to the club and played a huge part in our success winning trophies.

My mood changed with him when he started giving the club crap when he left for Chelsea, On top of that going out of his way to celebrate on front of us when he scored against us home and away last season. He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

Whatever respect I have for Sterling at this moment in time would be completely gone if he joined the Rags. I do think he will join the Rags because that's the little prick that he is, He suits that shower of shite.

I really don’t understand this one from United. It seems to go completely against their “new” transfer philosophy. Ageing player and mega wages and not been good for 18 months. It’s a strange one.

According to the BBC he was a boyhood United fan! Being raised in London I can believe that.

He's an absolute mercenary, he doesnt give a shit about any of that stuff.

Could never warm to him in a city shirt, only ever seemed to care about himself.
How is he a mercenary.
Okay his form dropped at City but no way could you call him an mercenary no matter if you did not like him.

I really don’t understand this one from United. It seems to go completely against their “new” transfer philosophy. Ageing player and mega wages and not been good for 18 months. It’s a strange one.

According to the BBC he was a boyhood United fan! Being raised in London I can believe that.
It is probably going to be a loan. Chelsea and Sterling are desperate and surely even the rags will want to try before they buy.....

I always backed Sterling when he was at City, He was a good servant to the club and played a huge part in our success winning trophies.

My mood changed with him when he started giving the club crap when he left for Chelsea, On top of that going out of his way to celebrate on front of us when he scored against us home and away last season. He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

Whatever respect I have for Sterling at this moment in time would be completely gone if he joined the Rags. I do think he will join the Rags because that's the little prick that he is, He suits that shower of shite.
What did he say about City when he left? I can't recall?

I really don’t understand this one from United. It seems to go completely against their “new” transfer philosophy. Ageing player and mega wages and not been good for 18 months 4 years. It’s a strange one.

Fixed that for you mate.

Totally agree with the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.