Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

What did he say about City when he left? I can't recall?
He was talking bollocks about how the club didn't show him any respect after being their for seven years, All the kids birthday's he had missed and family occasions for City and for the club to make him not feel wanted left him raging ect He went onto say more crap then when he was a few weeks into his Chelsea career.

I remember a few of our ex players having a pop at him for the stuff he was coming out with, Zaba in particular said Sterling shouldn't have said the stuff he said when he left.

Then running to the away fans last season celebrating, Fans that backed him for years and then he does the same at The Etihad.

He's a prick.

Screenshot_20240827_175524_Chrome.jpg

A lot of people talking crap about a player who scored 131 goals for us, and was a huge part of our greatest period. Incredible.
He fell out of favour here so moved to Chelsea. Now they have treated him like shit and needs a new club before Friday. If thats the Rags then so be it, I dont care, why should he. He cant afford to be too picky about which club he joins at this stage.

Won't even get in the rags team when they realise he can't trap a ball or shoot straight.

The fact he could be part of their squad is enough for me to notch up the distain I have for him anyway, moving to London to be close to family bollocks, I'm just super glad we got what we did for him when he went, and it had to be Chelsea as no other cunts would have been daft enough to pay it.

He should bow out of football gracefully, Palace or somert, but no he will do like most do, strain every bastard penny out of the game, as though they ain't got enough,

England career over and Prem playing days coming closer to an end each passing week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.